Laboratory Animal Hyperbaric Chamber
Animal experiment hyperbaric oxygen chamber is specially designed for experimental animals, which can be used to produce hyperbaric oxygen equipment. It has manual and automatic operation modes and can be used for the study of various hypoxia symptoms.
· Working Pressure 0-0.3MPa
· Treatment options can be customized, for example, O2 concentration, in-chamber pressure, and the duration of treatment.
· Real-time monitoring of O2 concentration, pressure, temperature, humidity, CO2 concentration, and atmospheric pressure in the chamber to ensure the safety of the treatment environment for animals in the chamber.
· The built-in oxygen production function of the instrument saves the need for external O2 cylinder supply.
· High O2 flow rate reduces waiting time (Up to 20 l/min).
Prevention and treatment of all types of edema
Accelerate lesion repair
Inhibition of bacteria and microorganisms
|Laboratory Animal Hyperbaric Chamber||ProOx-820||Specifically designed for experimental animals|