Infrared Therapy Cage
Name: Infrared Therapy Cage
1. The cage body has reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, super pressure bearing, strong and durable.
2. The cage door lock adopts a sliding silent design, which automatically locks, which is convenient and safe.
3. An infrared physiotherapy lamp is installed in each layer of the cage. The infrared rays can pass through the skin and directly cause the muscles and subcutaneous tissues to produce thermal effects, accelerate blood circulation, increase metabolism, reduce pain, and mobilize their own disease resistance from different levels. , It really has a good healing effect on postoperative wound healing, inflammation, exogenous disease, wound healing, peripheral injury, and skin disease.
4. The company can customize as needed.
5. The infrared therapy device is powered by a double-switch power supply, which has the advantages of safety, high efficiency, reliability, stable output, accurate timing, and convenient operation.
1220 x 700 x 1860 mm (L X W X H )
Upper cage size
610 x 700 x 610 mm (L X W X H )
Lower cage size
1220 x 700 x 820 mm (L X W X H )
The main body of the cage is made of 304 stainless steel and a brushed matt plate with a thickness of 1.2mm, which is anti-corrosion and rust-proof. The cage door is made of 304 stainless steel with a diameter of 8mm and a solid round steel with a diameter of 6mm.