Intermittent Hypoxia Chamber
ProOx-100 simulates both hypoxic/hyperoxia environments for animal experiments, including constant hypoxic animal chambers, hyperoxic animal chambers, programmable intermittent high and low oxygen concentration, etc. The whole set of intermittent oxygen and oxygen experiment box device is mainly composed of two parts: the oxygen controller and the animal chamber. In addition, a variety of different gas controllers can be provided to meet the needs of gas concentration control such as O2, CO2, NO, CO, and O3 in different experiments. The environment in the animal hypoxic chamber can be monitored in real-time.
1. Stable hypoxic/hyperoxic environment
2. The gas is automatically proportioned
3. The chamber is made of fully transparent PMMA
4. 7 -inch large-screen touch screen control, user-friendly interface, easy to operate
5. Monitoring parameters: temperature, humidity, oxygen O2 concentration, carbon dioxide concentration
6. Control accuracy: ± 0.1%
7. Non-dispersive infrared ( NDIR ) carbon dioxide sensor, measuring range: 0 ~ 5000ppm
8. Imported electrochemical oxygen O2 concentration detector, measuring range: 0-25%vol, good linearity, accurate detection, and long service life. With temperature compensation mechanism
9. Temperature detection: imported high-precision temperature sensor
10. Customizable chambers catering to customers' needs.
Pulmonary hypertension, kidney disease research, tumor research, cardiovascular disease research, retinopathy, sports medicine research, OSAHS, brain development and neurobiology, stem cell research, medical research, etc.